Sprinkler Repair & Irrigation Maintenance
If you are looking helpful, professional lawn sprinkler repair service, check out our testimonials and see how satisfied our customers are with us. We can help with timer settings, understanding your sprinkler system, repair of leaky valves, broken heads, malfunctioning timers and bad wiring. We can upgrade your system to a more water saving system with pressure regulated heads. We can install new technology to help with using water when you should and not using water when you shouldn't based on current weather and weather patterns in the area.
Our Sprinkler Repair Services Include:
- * Check System for Coverage & Operation of All Heads & Zones
- * Repair Broken Sprinkler Pipes and Fittings
- * Repair and/or Replace Sprinkler Timers
- * General Sprinkler Inspections & Tune-ups
- * Repair and/or Replace Broken or Inoperative Sprinkler Heads
- * Add New Sprinkler Heads
- * Diagnose & Repair Low Water Pressure Problems
- * Water Leaks Found & Eliminated
- * Repair Detect & Repair Cut Wires
- * Locate, Repair and/or Replace Solenoid Valves
- * Lake sprinkler pump issues diagnose and repair.
- * Install new updated water saving products.
Our services are reasonable and you are going to probably want to call us back.
Ask about our seasonal inspections and timer adjustments to make sure you don't have broken heads and water leaks and to have the proper amount of water application.
Sprinkler systems are often running while the home owner is not there or during the night and water leaks often go undetected for some time resulting in wasted water and potential fines from the city. If water is running down the street, you are in violation of the watering rules.
Make sure you are watering during the times allotted if you are under drought restrictions on watering.
Just because your lawn is getting wet, does not mean it is doing what it is supposed to. You need an evenly distributed amount of water. Sadly, many sprinkler systems have very poor design. Many things have changed in the irrigation world. A properly designed sprinkler system will consider, the flow, pressure, nozzles, type of turf or shrubs being watered, sun, shade and much more. It has everything to do with an evenly watered yard. If it was not designed right from the beginning, we can still help. We may need to move some heads, change some heads and a few other tricks we have up our sleeves. Give us a call to see if we can help even the water out in your yard!