Properly covered irrigated lawn sprinkler system is essential for good health of a lawn and conservation of water. Your sprinkler system needs to be engineered to your yard based on your supply of water. There is more to it than what meets the eye. Let us help you with it, because simply put, we are good at what we do. We have water saving products at our finger tips to help you conserve water and money.
We provide CAD drawings of your sprinkler system calculated pressure and head distribution at every point in your yard. Many companies put too many heads on a zone, some waste money and time not putting enough. We provide a monthly watering schedule for you so you don't have to worry about figuring it out yourself. Design and installation of lawn sprinkler systems is governed by TCEQ (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality).
We do all of our designs by the regulations. Many systems, especially outside of the city limits, where there is no-one to really policy the installation of the sprinkler systems are usually installed very far outside of the regulations. That is one of the reasons, people are just not satisfied with the health and look of their yard.
We use high-quality products and have numerous upgrade options that you may be interested in. These can simplify your life, help you use less water and save you money.
Irrigation system includes:
- * Isolation valve
- * Double check backflow prevention device
- * Two-year warrantee for labor or material defects
- * Controller seasonal adjust and with 2 yr limited warrantee, programmed and ready to use.
- * Rain / freeze sensor to prevent the system from coming on during freezing or wet conditions.
- * Suggested watering cycle, water budget.
- * Full set of drawings and schematic of your system.
Ask about upgrading to our SMART CONTROLLERS and how they can help you!